Wednesday, March 16, 2016


Hi there and welcome to my blog.  My name is Rebekah and I am 42 years old.  I have been married to my handsome husband for 16 1/2 years and together we have 3 incredible children.  I am a "stay at home mom" who has evolved into...../PTA President/parent-volunteer coordinator for my boys elementary school/student mentor and tutor/ and substitute teacher for grades k-5th.  I also sit on several committees for our school district and I love every second.  We are blessed to be a part of a wonderful church family in which we are very active.  In my spare time (ha!) you can find me at band concerts, sitting on basketball bleachers, baseball bleachers or on the golf course watching my kids do what they love! I just registered my oldest, who is 14, for HS, my middle son for MS and my youngest will be in 3rd grade.  In addition to taking care of my family of 5, I also help take care of my parents.  At times it is difficult and overwhelming, but I am just thankful and blessed to still have them here with me.  So, that is "me" in a nutshell.  Thanks for visiting and my your day be blessed!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you were here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment