Friday, September 12, 2014

 Happy Friday, Y'all!  Today I am linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites!  Before we get to my favorite things of the week I am giddy with excitement that it is going to be "cool" here in South Texas tomorrow!  By cool, I mean below 80 degrees!  Bring it on, I am ready!
 I had to run into Wal-Mart last night and did a quick walk through of the Halloween section.  I saw this cute jack-o-lantern warmer and knew it would be perfect for the playroom!  At $9.97 it became mine!
 How cute are these paper straws?  Can't wait to use them at our Halloween party!  Another Wal-Mart find at $2.97! ;)
 These caramel apple wax melts smell amazing! 
 I loaded up at Bath and Body Works this week!  Love the sweet cinnamon pumpkin foaming hand soap!
 Purchased this adorable plate at Hobby Lobby.  Love decorating with pumpkins!
Lastly, found these sweaters at T.J. Maxx and I cannot wait to wear them with leggings/jeans and boots.  Oh the possibilities!  Love the maroon one because our school colors are maroon and white.  It will be perfect on spirit Fridays!

Hope you all have a great week-end!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment