Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Day Of School


 Each year I decorate the table for the first day of school with a B2S theme.  It is a tradition that I am sure I will still do even when they are in HS and college! The Kissing Hand book is one we read the night before school starts.  I love that my boys (who are in 4th and 1st) still ask for their kissing hand on the first day!  They make sure they give me one, too!
 Each year I choose a scripture to pray over my children for the year.  This year I chose Psalm 20:4. 
 New backpacks monogrammed and ready to go! 
 Ryan:  1st grade  Madeline: 7th grade  Kollman:  4th grade
It is tradition that the hubs works from home on the first day of school.  We walk the younger 2 in and then take our oldest to breakfast before dropping her off.  It is not cool to have your parents take your picture when walking into Middle School so I refrained!  Looking forward to a great year and seeing what all the Lord has in store for these 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment