Tuesday, January 6, 2015


Today I am linking up with Andrea over at her adorable blog Momfessionals to discuss resolutions and goals for 2015.  Mr. Handsome and I went on a date Saturday night to discuss resolutions and goals for the new year for our individual selves, our marriage and our family.  I think he and I need to make that a tradition every year!  OK....so here are my things to work on for 2015.....

1.  Worry Less.  Pray More. 
I am a worrier by nature.  Always have been.  Worry is a thief of joy.  I am  choosing joy!  My prayer life sure hasn't been what it should be either.  Only I am to blame for that.  So now, I am doing something about that, too. 

2.  Just Say No.
I have a tendency to take on too many projects at one time.  I get it all done...but often times at the expense of my husband and children.  I need to start saying no to things.  I also do not need to give reasoning behind the word no.  No means no!

3.  Become More Involved.
Actually, this is an area in which we feel God calling our family of 5.  Matt and I are looking into ways to get our family more involved in our community and church.  We are praying about and researching opportunities.  Not sure what all this will entail, but we are ready and willing to serve. 

4.  The Element of Surprise.
I love surprises.  I love getting them as much as I do giving them! I want to make more of an effort to give more.  It can be something as simple as a card of encouragement sent in the mail, a surprise package delivered and left on a door step or calling a girlfriend up for a Starbucks run and paying for it.  :)

And there you have it.  What are your resolutions and goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment